If you use Carestream CS 3D Imaging software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 360Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start CS 3D Imaging.
- Go to the “Export” panel on the left of your home screen and click on this icon:
- Click “Browse” to select your file location. You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on.
- In the same window, make sure that you select file format “CT (one file per slice)”, and for compression, select “Uncompressed”.
- Click “Export”.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 360Courier when you submit your case requirements.