If you use NewTom NNT 2D-3D Imaging software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 360Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start NNT.
- Go to the toolbar and click “Patient” > “Select patient”.
- From the patient list, select the patient whose DICOM files you’d like to export and press “OK”.
- Click “File” > “Open by patient…” and select the document with your patient’s name from the list then press “Open”.
- Once the scan image is open, go to “File” > “Save in DICOM format” > “Sequence of Axial images…” > “Free Matrix”.
- Select folder destination on your drive . You can choose “Make New Folder” to create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on. Click “OK”.
- When the processing bar is complete a pop-up message saying “DICOM files creation procedure successfully completed”. Click “OK”.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 360Courier when you submit your case requirements.