If you use Planmeca Romexis 6 software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 360Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start Planmeca Romexis 6 and open your patient’s scan.
- Click on the “Export” icon on the top right of your home screen.
- In the pop-up window, under the File & format option, make sure you select “Set of Single Frame DICOM file”. For the Overlay options, select “Burn nerves and implants”.
- Click on the icon to select your file location. You can create a dedicated new folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easier later on.
- Click “OK” to export.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 360Courier when you submit your case requirements.