If you use Dentsply Sirona Sidexis 4 software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 360Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
- Start Sidexis 4.
- Click the “Patient” tab from the top bar on your homescreen.
- From the patient list, click on the patient’s name whose files you want to export.
- Click on the “Latest session” or the desired exposure since one patient can have more than one scan at different times.
- Once the patient’s scan is open, click the “Output” tab from the top bar.
- Go to “DICOM exam export”.
- From the new window, choose the destination of your export directory on your drive and click “OK”.
- Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
- This file can now be uploaded directly to 360Courier when you submit your case requirements.