If you use Soredex/Scanora software in your practice, you can easily export your patients’ DICOM files and upload them to 360Courier. This is a step-by-step guide explaining how you can do so.
2. In the image overview window, click on the desired CBCT data set and click the “Export” button.
3. In the DICOM Export window, choose a destination folder where you want to export the DICOM images. You can create a dedicated folder with your patient’s name so that you’re able to find it easily later on.
4. Choose a DICOM setting: 2 DICOM export settings are available in the Soredex software:
- Enhanced CT = multi-frame: all slice images are saved inside the same .dcm file
- CT = single frame: all slices are saved as a different .dcm-file
We recommend using the CT setting.
5. Click the “Export” button to finalize this process.
6. Open the folder you created in order to verify that the DICOM files were all exported. There should be several hundred files since these represent the slices of the CBCT scan.
7. This file can now be uploaded directly to 360Courier when you submit your case requirements.