- 1 This article is part of a series. Read also:
- 2 Step 1
- 3 Step 2
- 4 Step 3
- 5 Step 4
- 6 Step 5
- 7 Step 6
- 8 Step 7
- 9 Step 8
- 10 Step 9
- 11 What if I forgot to add something about the case; can I still change my order?
- 12 My homepage has too many orders. How can I search for a particular case?
- 13 How can I download the files shared by 360Imaging?
This article is part of a series. Read also:
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to place an order in 360Courier Web.
Log in with your email address and password.
This is your user homepage:
Click on “New order”.
Select your required service then press “Next”. You can select multiple services at once.
Fill in your “New order” form and press “Next”.
360Courier Web Services
You can select one or more of the following services:
- Radiology Reports: by our board-certified oral maxillofacial radiologists.
- Surgical Guides: 3D design and fabrication of different surgical templates:
- Anatomization: 3D printing of diagnostic models for case presentation purposes.
- Treatment Planning: single and multiple digital implant planning for guided surgery.
- Case Reviews: online and offline reviews by our 360Dentists.
Upload the required photos for your case.
Typically, you will need to upload a CBCT scan in DICOM format as well as STL files of any intraoral scans and other patient’s photos. Additionally, you can upload any relevant reports or referral forms in PDF format.
Please note that you will have to compress multiple related files into a single zipped folder before uploading.
360Courier Web can only accept CBCT scans in multiple DICOM format (i.e. DCM files)
How to compress your files
To compress your files please follow the following simple steps:
- Locate the desired file(s) on your PC.
- Right click on the file(s) and click “Send to” then “Compressed (zipped) folder”.
That’s how your ZIP folder will look like:
Click “Browse” to select the required file or folder.
Select the compressed (i.e. ZIP) folder and click “Open”.
STL files for your patient’s intraoral scans or model scans can be uploaded directly with your order in this step.
Please do not close your browser’s tab until all the folders have finished uploading. Below is how to check your case upload progress:
Review your order to verify that everything is included then click “Place order”
When an order has been successfully placed, a green label will appear on the top right corner and a ticket with the Order Reference Number will be created in the user homepage.
What if I forgot to add something about the case; can I still change my order?
After your order has been placed, you can still adjust the details of your case. This is how you do it:
- On your homepage, click on the order you’d like to edit to open the ticket.
- Click “Edit”.
- Change your order details as required or add any additional notes for us.
- Click “Save”.
My homepage has too many orders. How can I search for a particular case?
After a while, your 360Courier Web homepage will get crowded with different tickets. In order to find a certain case, you can easily search for it by typing the patient’s name in the search bar as shown below:
In your 360Courier Web homepage, on the far left side of the screen, you will find a list called, “Case files”. You will be able to see all the files shared by 360Imaging in this list. To download a particular folder, all you need to do is to click on the download icon beside it.